If you know anything about street racing, you know who the big boss is. The Grand Chef has been known in the racing world since he was twelve years old and his talent is second to none. Inspired by his father when he was little, the Big Chief started racing as fast as he could and even created his own racing car, the Raven. He is featured in a very popular television show on Discovery Street Perps, where he is known as the beginning of the show and the main driving force.
|Name and surname||Justin Shearer|
|Date of birth/century||9. December 1980 (38 years old)|
|source of income||Racing car driver, real star.|
|Country of origin||UNITED STATES|
|Country / city of origin||Louisville, Kentucky.|
The Grand Chief’s net worth is $2 million.
How much does the Big Chief earn each year?
His career in street racing and his performances on the popular Discovery Channel program Street Felons brought him a lot of money. The Big Chief makes about $400,000 a year. As his popularity grows, he seems to earn more every year. He earns about $20,000 for every episode of a reality show he participates in, as well as making money on his YouTube channel and other social networks.
How does the Big Chief make his money?
The Big Chief earns his money mainly from his shows in the soap Street Criminals on Discovery TV. He earns about $20,000 for airing a new episode of the series, but he also earns extra money by repeating the series. He makes hundreds of thousands of dollars of the merchandise he sells in his Mid Street Racers shop. He also earns thousands of dollars a year by winning the various road races in which he participates.
Beginning of life
Big Chief, as he is called in the popular Street Felons series, was born Justin Shearer. He was killed on the 9th. Born December 1980 in Louisville, Kentucky. His father died when he was very young, so his mother raised him with his brother Justin. At a very young age he became enthusiastic about racing cars, inspired by his father. The Big Chief mentioned in a recent interview that his father was actively involved in motorcycle and car racing and that he constantly took him on the track. One of the great chief’s greatest memories was working with his father on cars.
At an early age, the Big Chief wanted to become a road racer. When his family moved to Oklahoma, he was part of the local street racing community during his school years. Her mother, who went to school herself to become a nurse, fully supported her decision. When he was 12 years old, he was already known in the Oklahoma road racing world.
He was very good at what he did and quickly raised a lot of money from the races he won. So he could buy his first racing car: Pontiac LeMans 1972. Justin met his ex-wife Alicia when he worked at the gas station. They were married for 18 years and had two sons. Unfortunately, their relationship ended in divorce in 2017. Justin is currently dating a woman named Jacklin Braash. There are rumors that he cheated on his wife Jacqueline, which led to the divorce.
The Grand Chief has been a member of the road racing world since he was 12 years old. After years of accumulation he bought his first racing car, the 1972 Pontiac LeMan, which he nicknamed Raven. Over the years, this old car has been modernised by the Grand Chef to adapt it perfectly to his needs. This car is very special to him and he’ll never get rid of it.
The Big Chief has won a lot of money by winning road races. He also worked for Midwest Street Cars, which is now part of a reality show called Street Felons. He’s actually the best driver on the show, so if someone wants to be there or wants to race, he has to go through it. You can view the program on the Discovery Channel. He also has his own product line, which earned him a lot of money. Currently, the Grand Chief’s net worth has reached $2,000,000.
- When he was nine years old, he watched his first road race and that made him want to race. It was a dream that supported his mother and father.
- The Big Chief and his wife Alicia divorced in 2017. Rumor has it he cheated on Alicia with a woman named Jacqueline, who’s now his girlfriend.
- The Big Chief was inspired in road racing by his own father, who unfortunately died when the Big Chief was still a little boy.
- He’s not a big man, he’s only six feet tall. However, many say it really helps him in his racing career.
- Big Chief was born in Louisville, Kentucky, but later moved to Oklahoma City with his mother and brother.
- His father died when the Big Chief was still a little boy, but he was interested in motor racing. He was the inspiration for the motorsport career of the Grand Chief.
- Le Grand Chef has opened his own shop with products that help the race. That’s how he earned most of his money for the Street Felons show.
- The Big Chief is the protagonist of Show Street Criminals and chooses who participates in the contests.
- He was married for 18 years to his childhood friend Alicia, but they divorced in 2017. Now he’s with a woman named Jacklin.
Grand Chief’s Favourite Quotes
- Kai Kelly hit me so hard this year, I’m gonna pretend he’s on my taxes.
- To become a member of the NHRA, if you have the right qualifications, you have the chance to race with the best riders in the world. It’s legal and runs with a thrill that literally lasts a lifetime.
- Anyone who hits Papa Dave this year should stop! That doesn’t sound good.
- My last fight with insomnia brought me to this wonderful idea: My datalogger in my racing car needs to know how long the driver slept until the last crossing!
Grand Chief’s Tips for Success
- Pay attention to your thoughts, because they become your posture, and posture is everything, especially in the race.
- If you work very hard on your dream, you can make it come true. I started watching games when I was only nine years old. After the death of my father, I didn’t know if I would ever get into a racing car again. But with courage and determination, and preserving what I wanted, I could make my dreams come true
- Keep a friend or partner around who can help you through difficult times In the course of your life you will find time you just want to give up. Your friend or partner will encourage you to move on and help you make these dreams come true