Blueface is an American rapper and composer who became a viral sensation on the internet after the release of his first single Respect My Crypn in 2018. In 2019 he didn’t lose, but released the hit Bleed It and the ever-popular Thotiana.
Blue face may be his stage name, but in fact we recognize this rapper by Benjamin Franklin’s tattoo on his face. Blueface is also known as one of the most controversial rapists in Los Angeles
|Name and surname||Jonathan Michael Porter|
|Date of birth/century||20. January 1997 (22 years)|
|source of income||rapper, songbook|
|Country of origin||UNITED STATES.|
|Country / city of origin||Los Angeles, California, United States.|
Blueface’s net worth is $1.5 million.
How much does a blue-blooded animal earn per year?
Blueface was only a famous rapper for a year. So he’s barely made ends meet in the past. However, he now earns more than $1 million a year, and that number is expected to increase.
How does Blueface make money?
Blueface makes the most money with music. He sends his music to Spotify and Soundcloud and receives money from both sites. He also earns a lot of money with his Youtube, Instagram and Twitter channels. Blueface made a lot of money with his record deal, but also earns hundreds of thousands of dollars with his shows and performances.
Beginning of life
Blueface’s real name is Jonathan Michael Porter. Born on the 20th. January 1997 in Los Angeles, California. He’s 22 years old. Blueface spent his first years in the Mid City area of West Los Angeles. He attended several primary schools in the region and then settled with his mother in the Santa Clarita Valley. After a while he decided to move in with his father who lived in Oakland.
After Blueface moved in with his father, he went to Arlette’s high school and became a member of the soccer team. In 2014, he was appointed starting quarterback. Under his leadership, Blueface helped his team win the East Valley League championship in 2014. He had an incredibly impressive academic record, and many universities were interested in offering football scholarships. Before graduating, he devoted himself to football at Fayetteville State University. He played at university for two years and quit in 2016 to focus on his rapping career. Interestingly, he mentions his time as a soccer player in a Totian song.
Blueface started rapping at a very young age, but it was mostly in his own house. He spent a lot of time listening to 50 Cent, Snoop Dogg and The Game and started rapping in a way that imitated them all. He has been compared to rappers like Juvenile, Silkk the Shocker and the Californian rappers Suga Free and E-40. Blueface just says he raps the rhythm of the song, so his music sounds a little different.
We don’t know much about Blueface’s identity. He is very quiet in his personal life, although we see him on social networks with several women. He has a son named Javaun who was born in 2017. His child appeared for his career, so when he first appeared on YouTube, he stayed at home and took care of Javaughn while his partner was working.
Besides the fact that Blueface was controversial, it also had some legal problems. In November 2018, someone tried to rob Blueface while pumping gasoline at Chevron station. A blue gunshot wound to a man who ran away and shot his car. Despite defending himself, he was accused of a crime, as shooting an occupied car is a crime in California. In 2019, Blueface will be re-arrested, this time for possession of weapons.
Blueface’s career began with his mobile phone charger. He had to go to his friend’s studio to get the charger, and he was challenged to rap. His friend loved his sound and created with him a song called Dead Locs, which Blueface released on Soundcloud. When Blueface released his first song, he used the name Blueface Bleedem, which refers to his membership of the Crips gang.
In June 2018 he released his second Soundcloud and Spotify project, called Famous Cryp, which became very popular with local DJs. In September 2018 he published his second project entitled Zwei Steißbeine. Yet he was far from glorious. A month later, in October 2018, he released a video for the single Respect My Crypn. The video was selected by WorldStar Hip-Hop and visualized on Youtube.
People searched online for other Blueface works and found his songs Next Big Thing and Thotiana, and both songs became extremely popular. At about the same time, he joined West Coast Cash Records. Shortly after his song Bleed It became viral and got 2 million hits the day after its release.
Early 2019 the single Thotiana debuted on the Billboard Hot 100 and reached number 75. Just a week later he released a remix of a song with Cardie B. Blueface is also present in G-Eazy West Coast and in the French single Montana Slide. His current big hit is Stop Cappin. The videoclip of the song has been watched more than 8 million times, of which 5 million times in the first four days after release.
- Blueface had Benjamin Franklin tattooed on his face.
- He has an unconventional rap style that has made him popular in the rap world.
- It is signed with Cash Money West Records, a subsidiary of Cash West Records. The company is owned by rapper Birdman.
- He played soccer for two years at Fayetteville State University College.
- Blueface was a viral sensation after the release of his first song on Youtube.
- In her song Totyana Blueface she plays with her past as a football star. In the video he portrays a soccer star who ignores her coach because she prefers to have fun and spend time with beautiful women.
- Blueface is one of the most controversial rapists in Los Angeles.
- Blueface grew up in different parts of Southern California, but moved to Los Angeles.
- He could eventually make a career as a soccer player. Blueface was a star player in high school and hid well in college.
- He became famous in 2018 after the release of his first single. People were fascinated by his interesting style of rapping, very different from the others.
- His first hit was Respect my Crypn.
- In 2019, Blueface released two hit singles, Thotiana and Bleed It.
- Blueface signed with Cash Mani West, department Cash Mani Records.
- His style of rap was influenced by Snoop Dogg, 50 Cent and The Game, which all have very different styles of rap.
Favourite quotes from Blueface
- The baby gave me a crazy face, no attitude.
- Come on, I’m every woman’s fantasy, and Mom always told me I’d break hearts. It must be his fault. Don’t be angry with me.
- I want to see you crumble.
- You already know that. Stop playing with me.
- It’s all fun and games until someone starts tripping. Wash the floor and hide the wet panel so that it does not slip.
- I’m an alpha male, there’s no bitch in me. I’m a grown man. I have a family to feed. If anyone gets in my way, I’ll feed their family tree.
Tips for the success of Blueface
- Don’t let anyone stand in your way If you need anything, go ahead and don’t let anything or anyone stop you.
- If someone is in love with you, leave. Do not turn to someone who is full of negativity.
- To be honest with the people. Show them who you really are, and you will be amazed at how willing they are to help you, to be transparent with you and encourage you on your path.
- Take care of your own skin. If you think you are the best, then you are the best If you think you are the best, then you are the best The reality you live in ends in your own mind.