With so many rapists dominating the charts in recent years, it can be difficult for artists to find a good place in the industry. Blac Youngsta seems to have established himself well and has, in collaboration with artists like Mygos, Young T, Gutta Child and of course the respected man who signed him to his own band Yo Gotti, released a number of songs. Despite Youngsta’s reputation as a controversial player, both online and offline, his contribution to the modern rap scene is undeniable.
Blake Youngst’s ability is enhanced by his perseverance and his incredible passion for his loved ones, which shines through in his music, as well as his commitment to the society in which he grew up. Just like Memphis, Youngsta shows his own style, which is a tribute to his past and at the same time keeps it fresh and innovative.
|Real Name||Samuel Benson|
|Date of birth/century||8. April 1990.
28 years old.
|source of income||Rapper|
|Country of origin||UNITED STATES|
|Country / city of origin||Memphis, Tennessee,|
Black Youngst’s net worth is $1,500,000. He has built up an annual salary of about $200,000, not counting the money he receives from the Yo Gotti CMG and Epic Records labels. He is currently investing in two separate properties – one for his grandmother and the other in his own mansion-style villa in the upscale Los Angeles district, estimated to be worth over $3 million.
How does Blak Yangsta earn his money?
Black Youngst’s net assets per annum.
- 2017 : $1,300,000
- 2018 : $1,500,000
In addition to the income he receives from two highly respected labels, Blac Youngsta has a number of authorisations that can amount to up to $20,000 a year. It has many opportunities for self-regulation from which it benefits. It can be assumed that Youngsta has been monetised on YouTube, as the channel has 436,000 subscribers. He has been paid for a number of remarkable feature films, such as his appearance in Get Whacked, one of Wack Flock’s videos, or in Snooty Wilde’s Problem.
Beginning of life and personal life
Black Youngst’s music has always been a reflection of great pride and respect for its origins. While his first life was heartbreaking and turbulent, Yangsta felt the need to show how these tragic experiences and losses affect the person he is now. This success was due to the continuing financial difficulties that forced Samuel Benson (born Black Youngst) to work until he was a teenager, only about eight years after his birth in 1990.
Benson was involved in the daily life of McMillan Street, the place where he and his grandparents once lived. He channeled his energy into music and published the first chapter of hisFast Bricktrilogy in 2012. The loss of his brother in 2014 caused a radical change in the tone of his music, creating dark and emotional tracks such as I Sledge to God and Heavy. It was a tiring time for Benson as he struggled with suicidal thoughts and enormous losses.
This sincere expression of emotion marked a turning point in Benson’s career and attracted the attention of a respected legend in his hometown Yo Gotti. Blake Youngst’s hard themes, combined with his songwriting skills, reflect his true musical potential and inspired Yo Gotti on a two-month tour. Of course Yo Gotti is satisfied with his performance, he signed with CMG in Benson after shooting the hit Gotti Wait for It in 2015.
After her success Yangsta gave her grandmother a home and she still talks about the loss of her brother and the difficulties of growing up in songs like One-Bedroom House. In honour of his murdered friend, Blak Youngsta has hosted the South Memphis Block Party since 2011. Despite its great success, Black Yangsta has never forgotten to honour the people of his past.
Favorite Quotes from Yangsta Blac
- No matter how successful Benson has been on his path to fame, he pays tribute to the artists who have performed for him. Take, for example, his reflections on Lil Wayne at the BET Hip-Hop Awards 2018.
- When asked what he thought of Lil Wayne receiving the I Am Hip Hop Award, Yangsta replied that he was a G.O.A.T., that he deserved it and that he should receive it every year.
- Benson also strives to express his gratitude to his fans, as shown by his Twitter post of November 2018 with the words I have the best fans. I LOVE YOU ALL!!! It seems that Blak Youngsta keeps a spirit of hope and never forgets to show his gratitude to others or to his past.
- Words like that make it even clearer: But I still like the hood of imma real OG
, which I made of m*therf**kin Streets, as his song One Bedroom House says.
- These reflections on his previous life, combined with the gratitude he shows to others, show the humility one would not expect from his online personality. You know, everyone in M has some stripes, reads a line from Who Run It, songs with a remix of the classic Three Six Mafia bit.
- In all aspects of his music, Blac Youngsta perfectly embodies the spirit of the southern rap, a quality that makes his musical stylists a real treasure.
- The net value of Black Youngst has now risen to $1,500,000.
- As someone whose personality shines through in music as well as on the internet, Blac Youngsta has built up a huge fan base over the course of his musical career and won the love of thousands of people.
- The image of Samuel Benson undoubtedly has something charming, a warm sincerity combined with a strange sense of humour, which he shows on his stage. Although he has had his ups and downs in life, Black Youngsta has always shown his gratitude to his fans and loved ones.
- Blak Youngsta’s name will be on everyone’s lips for years to come.